We are holding a Care Fayre on 29th June 2017 at Moffat Town Hall. Anyone who supports people with their health or social care needs in Moffat is invited to book space for a stand from 2-4pm.
The event will enable you to
- Let the public know about what you do
- Have discussions with attendees about the challenges we all face
- Let other providers know what you do
- Find out about others who provide support for people in the Moffat area
We’re holding this as part of the development of the One Team approach in Moffat –providing joined up service provision within the community.
Moffat ONE Team is committed to delivering the best outcomes for people through being:
- Person Centred
- Joined Up and
- Making Home Based Care accessible to all
We’d like to have as many stands at the Care Fayre as possible, so it would be great if you could let us know whether you can make it.
RSVP to Lydia by 15th June.
If you are available, could you let us know
- How much space you require
- If you require a table
- If you need access to a power point
- The names of those likely to attend