The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) are hosting Scotland’s Self Management Awards during Self Management Week 2016, 3 October – 7 October. The awards aim to highlight examples of good practice and to promote a range of innovative self management work from all over Scotland.
This year’s theme is ‘Powerful Partnerships’.
How can a powerful partnership transform lives and services? Has a powerful partnership helped you to self manage? How does working in partnership help you and others to self manage?
Nominations are open to Individuals, voluntary organisations as well as health and social care organisations and practitioners over a range of categories including:
- Self Management Supporting Health and Social Care Partnership of the Year
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Supporting Community of the Year
- Best Self Management Resource
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Innovative Partnership Idea of the Year
The awards will take place on Tuesday 4 October 2016 at the Garden Lobby, Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh.
A nomination form, containing more details about above can be downloaded here.
If you have any queries, please contact a member of the Self Management Week team at the ALLIANCE on 0141 4040231 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for nominations is 5 August 2016 at 5pm.